Raine & Horne Inner West/ South Sydney and Colliers International are delighted to bring 64-68 Shepherd Street, Marrickville to the market for sale or lease. Situated on a large land holding with a 27m street frontage, 64-68 Shepherd Street presents a unique opportunity for a purchaser or tenant to significantly expose and grow their business.
The well-appointed building is situated under a IN2 Light Industrial zoning with many business possibilities and is flanked by supporting trades with local cafes, shops and dining options within easy walking distance.
64-68 Shepherd Street, Marrickville has the following features:
• Total building area of 1,667m²
• 5 x on-grade roller doors
• 8-12 x on-grade car parking spaces
• 27m street frontage to Shepherd street
• Perfect for a complete reposition
• Ideal for owner occupiers or strategic investors
• Saw tooth roof with exceptional natural lighting
• Ideal for manufacturing tenants or creative use
• 5 minute walk to the anticipated Timber Yard commercial precinct
• 1.5km to Sydenham Metro Train Station
• 1.5km to Stanmore Train Station
• 1km to the new Marrickville metro shopping centre