This ICONIC Inner West landmark building benefits from three street frontages and is powerfully positioned between George & Flood streets meters from Taverns Hill light rail and Lewisham train Station with excellent access to Sydney CBD and West via Parramatta Road and City West Link.
Offered for the first time in 20 years, the current owners have invested in substantial improvements for both warehouse and office areas.
Key highlights include:
• Over 40m² frontage to Parramatta Road
• Massive signage rights to a busy intersection
• 1,710m2 Building over 3 levels
• 675m² warehouse with high clearance and roller door access to the ground floor
• 373m² office on level 1
• 662m² open plan office with original warehouse features and natural light on level 2
• AC throughout
• Kitchenettes and WC on each level
• Polished concrete floors