29 Bromley Road, Emu Plains, NSW 2750
Sold for $2,875,000 (Apr 13, 2022)
FIRST CLASS INDUSTRIAL FREEHOLD
• Substantial 733sqm (approx) industrial freehold situated on 2,688sqm parcel.
• Currently leased to The Kuisine Company (subsidiary of SPC Global) with an annual rental of $108,768 + GST, with the tenant paying 100% of the outgoings, and 3% fixed increase.
• Battleaxe access opening to a wide (36 metres) secure yard. Providing direct access to the factory via 4 x container height roller doors.
• Factory also boasts impressive office component, including corporate area, open plan work stations, full kitchen and lunch room, and male and female amenities.
• Additional advantages include 150sqm mezzanine, 7 metre internal clearance, and the site is under utilised allowing for additional expansion (currently only 27% site coverage).
• Lease expiring June 2024 with no option, so this is the perfect opportunity for an investor or a potential owner occupier for the future.
• Enviable position, only minutes to the M4 Motorway and other major arterial roads. Information Memorandum is available on request. Inspections by appointment only
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L16653361
- Property Type:Retail
- Building / Floor Area:733 sqm
- Land Area:2688 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.