642-644 Canterbury Road, Belmore, NSW 2192
1,163sqm Corner Industrial | Zoned B6 Enterprise Corridor
This Prime Corner Industrial Building offers a range of options with valuable main road exposure to approximately 40,000 vehicles passing the site daily**. It benefits from a frontage of 29 metres* and two roller shutters accessed via Platts Avenue.
• 1,163sqm* corner site with a 29-metre* frontage to Canterbury Road
• Vehicle access via two roller shutters from Platts Avenue
• Currently divided to create multiple tenancies, easily reconnected if required
• An ideal location for a combination of showroom, warehouse and office accommodation
• Near popular amenities such as shops, rail, buses, cafes, and eateries
• Offers valuable connectivity, easily accessed from all regions of the Sydney Metropolitan area via arterial Roads including the M5 (2km to on/off ramps at Kingsgrove) and public transport
• Buses at the front of the property and Belmore Train Station just 1 kilometre away
• Position yourself for success and capitalise on the squeeze from the South Sydney and Inner West regions.
• NOTE also on the market being sold separately is the adjoining 2B-2D Liberty Street, Belmore which comprises a 1,000sqm building on a 1,365sqm site *All amounts, areas and distances are approximate **Traffic data were collected by Traffic Volume Viewer of Transport NSW
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L21864351
- Property Type:Industrial/Warehouse
- Building / Floor Area:1163 sqm
- Land Area:1163 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.