633 & 635-639 Canterbury Road, Belmore, NSW 2192
PRIME CORNER FREEHOLD WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF UPSIDE |AUCTION TUESDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2023
An outstanding opportunity to secure a Prominent Corner that provides prime main road exposure with approximately 52,000 vehicles passing the site daily*. 633 & 635-639 Canterbury Rd Belmore is ideal for any business seeking exposure, particularly food and beverage and food manufacturing. It offers buyers a choice of options together with valuable development potential.
• 600.7 m2* corner sites with prominent 44-metre frontages to Canterbury Road and Sharp Street.
• Loading docks from both Sharp Street and from the rear of the property
• Easily divided to create multiple tenancies if required.
• Previously an export-approved food facility.
• Wholesale and retail food capability.
• Substantial infrastructure for food users including cool rooms, freezers, grease traps, kitchens, Gas, Prep Rooms and More
• A choice of options for the property's use or redevelopment under its B2 Local Centre zoning
• Offering valuable connectivity, easily accessed from all regions of the Sydney Metropolitan area via arterial Roads including the M5 (2 km to on/off ramps at Kingsgrove) and public transport.
• Buses at the front of the property and Belmore Train Station just 1 kilometre away
• Rarely does a property in a key strategic location, only metres to a major shopping, rail and bus, cafes, and eateries in Belmore become available.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L21155461
- Property Type:Industrial/Warehouse
- Building / Floor Area:546 sqm
- Land Area:600.7 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.