Ground floor accommodation of 125sqm, in the recently refurbished 10 Hobart Place is now available.
10 Hobart Place comprises a striking 8-storey commercial office building positioned within the vibrant City West CBD precinct.
An extensive refurbishment of the building has been completed, with brand new fitted out tenancies delivering modern office space that features an industrial style aesthetic.
The building provides occupiers exceptional tenant amenity with new End of Trip facilities, and proximity to retail, dining and public transport services. 10 Hobart Place has a 0 NABERS Energy rating.
The building is situated in the heart of the legal precinct. Conveniently located adjacent to a multi storey car park and located within proximity to major public transport links and arterial roads for easy access, as well as the cream of Canberra’s cafes, restaurants, bars and retail amenities.
What does the refurbishment look like?
• Cosmetic upgrade to main entry foyer including new directory board & building exterior
• Cosmetic upgrade to lift lobbies on each floor
• Cosmetic upgrade to lift cart interiors
• Upgrades to base building services including new tenant switch boards
• Refurbished office floors featuring exposed ceiling services, polished concrete floors and glass internal corridor partitioning
. Brand new fitted tenancies
• New End of Trip facilities including separate male and female showers, lockers and change rooms.
• New secure bike storage in the basement of the building