Tenants main page
Expert support when you’re renting
Renting your next home should be a smooth and streamlined process.
At Raine & Horne we support you at every stage to find the rental property that suits your needs and your budget – no time wasting, no hassle, just all the help you need to settle into your rental home sooner.
As a fourth-generation 100% Australian-owned family business, Raine & Horne has a reputation for expertise and a commitment to excellence. With over 300 offices around the globe and over 72,000 properties under management, we take the time to understand your rental property needs and aspirations. No matter whether you’re renting for the first time, you’re new to an area, or you’re looking for a professional property manager with local knowledge, Raine & Horne’s rental service can help you enjoy a better rental experience.
Raine & Horne experts understand the real estate market, and we can answer all your questions about the rental process, market rents in your area, and what you can expect as a tenant.
Our professional rental service
Raine & Horne helps you find the perfect rental property solution for your needs backed by:
- An outstanding selection of available rental properties
- Our up-to-date online database that helps you narrow down the choice of properties you’d like to inspect
- A national network of offices – so we've got you covered for a rental property across the country
- The full support of our rental team to inspect properties available for rent
- A streamlined rental application process
- Support negotiating and completing your lease agreement and lodgement of bond
- A prompt and reliable source of assistance to help you settle into and make the most of your rental property.
To enjoy a bigger choice of rental properties, and a better tenant experience, talk to Raine & Horne today – we can help you into your rental home sooner.