Property ID: 18309592
Very rarely does an opportunity arise to secure a truly unique and creative space in the tightly held McMahons Point village, just a short walk from North Sydney Station.
58 Victoria Street offers a comprehensive and appealing fit-out over two levels. This versatile space is ready to become the perfect Corporate HQ, remain a Media production house, or be transformed into a range of potential uses.
• SIZE: 560SQM Floorplate plus an impressive 180SQM mezzanine level and 10SQM entry totalling 750SQM.
• FLOORPLAN: Premium open plan workstations complemented with 25 unique offices/studios, meeting rooms, and production rooms, plus breakout spaces, accommodating up to 60 staff.
• FITOUT: Excellent opportunity to retain the high-quality fit-out tailor-made for a media production company and great for any creative business. Easily adapted to office or coworking use.
• LOCATION: 5 minutes walk from North Sydney Station with easy Ferry and Bus access. Well positioned in-between Harbour and Station – step out to the lovely Blues Point Road.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 7-metre-high ceilings.
• Harbour Bridge views.
• Soundproofed editing suites and cinema room.
• Excellent insulation & separate near new air-conditioning throughout.
• High speed internet – fibre to the premises.
• 10 convenient & affordable parking spaces to the rear.
• Full kitchen & shower facilities including disabled-compliant bathrooms and rear access.
• Rear loading dock.
A relaxed Harbourfront lifestyle with all the convenience of North Sydney – find out why global brands From Diageo to Dolby, and Endemol to The BBC are calling McMahons Point home.
Contact Jay Sheffield 0412 964 823 or Dan Ostowari 0487 887 331.
|Building / Floor Area||749 sqm|
Our full-service commercial real estate network can provide in-depth knowledge of local and regional property markets, with insight and understanding that comes from being a part of a long-established national and international property group. Committed to personalised service and achieving unsurpassed results, our clients continue to benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.
The Raine & Horne Commercial network is comprised of 100% owner-managed offices and includes numerous industry leaders and award winners. We employ agents who are empowered, encouraged to share and who maintain first rate communication to deliver the best possible outcome with every transaction. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of local and national trends and developments in the property industry, resulting in consistently cutting-edge services and holistic solutions for our clients.
Our industry experts embody and respect the family-oriented values synonymous with the Raine & Horne Commercial brand, allowing us to provide a complete range of professional services for all aspects of commercial, industrial, retail sales, leasing and specialist properties.