38-42 East Street, Granville, NSW 2142
DA APPROVED MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT SITE | LOCATED AT GRANVILLE'S TRANSPORT HUB
Under instructions from G Station Pty Ltd (Administrators Appointed), Raine & Horne Commercial Parramatta and Khoury, present 38-42 East Street, Granville, to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest.
This mixed-use development site is DA Approved for 108 Apartments with commercial/retail space, it is conveniently located adjacent to Granville Railway Station & Bus Interchange, and it is located only 3.5kms approx. from the thriving Parramatta CBD and home of The University of Western Sydney.
The immediate precinct is currently undergoing a significant gentrification process. Features & highlights of the development include.
• Site Area: 1,494.7sqm approx.
• 51m approx. frontage to East Street
• DA for 108 apartments + 2 commercial/retail
• 76 above-ground car spaces
• 50m* to Granville Railway Station & Bus Interchange
• Adjacent to Granville Place Retail Plaza, anchored by Woolworths, including 16 specialty shops
• Located within a major urban renewal precinct
• Ideal for Build to Sell or Build to Rent Being sold via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 12 October 2023 at 4:00pm AEST. For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L24367997
- Property Type:Land/Development
- Building / Floor Area:8968 sqm
- Land Area:1494 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.