Constructed in 1865 no.18 Dunlop Street is a rare example of a Victorian cottage. This structurally sound building has been fully refurbished to accommodate a modern and functional professional use.
The property comprises:-
• 5 offices or 4 surgeries plus reception
• 1 loft (office and/or storage)
• Kitchen and breakout/meeting area
• Internal toilet amenity
• Double sandstock brick garage with double carport under the one pitched roof
• Disabled toilet
• Driveway area providing additional parking
• Data points in each office
• Full zoned air-conditioning
• Freshly painted throughout
Building footprint – 125sqm (approx.) plus Loft – 22sqm (approx.) & Garage 40sqm (approx.) equating to a total of 147sqm (approx.)
Land area – 461.2sqm (approx.)
You will not find a better heritage cottage in the Parramatta region that provides a walk in solution like this.
Buy now prior to formal Auction campaign.
For more information on this property click here