Raine & Horne Commercial National Insights Magazine
Raine & Horne Commercial are well equipped to provide exposure & market presence nationally and internationally.
Over recent weeks Principals and key agents from across Raine & Horne Commercials network have met with the Raine & Horne corporate team to share ideas and formulate plans with the goal of achieving an even stronger market presence and best possible results for our clients.
Raine & Horne Commercial are made up of more than 30 offices throughout Australia, and in addition have a strong and growing international network. We have the strength, people, experience and contacts to consistently deliver optimal property outcomes for our clients.
Some of the features the Raine & Horne Commercial network offer are:
- A global database of current and prospective lessees, investors, fund managers, owner-occupiers and the like to ensure properties are widely exposed to appropriate target markets.
- We are well equipped to facilitate a substantial flow of international cross-border investment.
- Our track record and numerous industry awards attest to the quality of the work we do.
- With over 130 years of history Raine&Horne is an established leader in the real estate industry and continues to be 100% family-owned.
- To help keep abreast of all market trends and legislation, our teams undertake regular in-house training and external training.
- Our principals and agents are able to be highly responsive to ensure our clients capitalise on opportunities as they arise. They work ‘on the ground’ and are experts in their local and regional markets.
The ability to market properties targeted to markets locally, regionally, nationally and internationally is a powerful feature that Raine&Horne Commercial offer.
Insights is a publication in which we aim to give our clients a helpful snapshot of the state of play across Australia’s commercial property markets. In this edition of Insights Dr. Andrew Wilson, Senior Economist with Domain Group, touches on trends in commercial property development.
If you are considering a sale or lease of property feel free to call Raine & Horne Commercials specialist team of consultants on 02 9572 8855.