1/13 Mitchell Street, Norah Head, NSW 2263
Auction - Under instructions from the Agent for the Mortgagee in Possession - 1/13 Mitchell Street Norah Head
Idyllic location in the highly desirable beach suburb of Norah Head, this commercial property will be offered for sale by way of Public Auction.
Rare potential to purchase your own commercial property in the tightly held Norah Head, overlooking one of the state's most desirable locations
- Cabbage Tree Harbour. Surrounded by local businesses, short stroll to the rockpool, lighthouse and Soldiers Beach, this highly sought after location will appeal to commercial, professional, hospitality and retail operators looking for a foot hold in a tight area. Comprising a modern street frontage with open reception area, the property currently consists of five consulting rooms and a large lunchroom that flows onto an outdoor courtyard. It also offers one parking space with separate laneway access.
- Located in the thriving heart of Norah Head village shops
- Commercial / Medical Use
- Flexible B1 Neighbourhood Centre zoning
- Iconic beach-side location
- 1 car parking space on Title
- Ideal for owner occupiers and investors * Approximate Public Auction
- Thursday 17th November
- 11:00am Inspections strictly by appointment. For further details contact: Mark Davies 0422 442 858 Brad Rogers 0459 921 122 Raine & Horne Commercial Central Coast
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L20383478
- Property Type:Medical/Consulting
- Building / Floor Area:195 sqm
- Land Area:212 sqm
- Car Spaces:1
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.