5 Tennant Street is the epitome of the “perfect ACT investment”, with a highly sought-after covenant being the Commonwealth of Australia, occupying 79% of the building. This is an ideal opportunity for the astute investor to acquire a secure, passive investment and unlock the benefits from day one.
Raine & Horne Commercial Canberra have the privilege to offer 5 Tennant Street, Fyshwick ACT for sale.
• Estimate Net Income: $1,107,485 p.a ex. GST^
• Fully Leased with a 6.8* year WALE^ by income, featuring 3 – 3.5% annual rent reviews
• 79% occupied by the Commonwealth of Australia being AAA rated
• Modern and attractive building, with 4,049sqm* NLA across 2 levels of office serviced by a lift
• Secure under croft car park, with 115 allocated bays
• Excellent historical leasing performance
• Built in 2007 providing potential depreciation benefits
• Highly efficient and flexible floor plates of 2,100sqm* with great natural light
• 4.0 start NABERS Energy Rating
^As at 1 May 2020
Parties interested in acquiring this key asset are invited to lodge an Expressions of Interest (EOI) by 4pm on Thursday, 23 April 2020.
Please contact the selling agents to receive a detailed IM and access to the data room, or to arrange an inspection of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate