Republic is Canberra’s newest and largest-ever mixed-use precinct and the hottest new lifestyle destination well positioned in the heart of Belconnen.
Designed by Fender Katsalidis Architects and Oculus Urban Design as a space for the community as much as for residents, the precinct’s buildings are arranged around a large public square – complemented by activated internal laneways, ‘green stairs’, wide footpaths and a bike hub.
Located opposite Lake Ginninderra, the precinct is well connected to surrounding open spaces and amenities, with easy links to the lake’s edge, cycle and walking paths and public transport.
The site is also close to other commercial and office areas in Belconnen, UC Senior Secondary College, Canberra International Sports and Aquatic Centre (CISAC), Westfield Shopping Centre and the University of Canberra.
• High exposure location
• Located close to the bus interchange, Lake Ginninderra and University of Canberra
• Republic Precinct comprises over 1,200 apartments, 6,000sqm commercial & 135-room Adobe hotel
• 500 space, 24-hour public car park
• Belconnen Town Centre houses over 100,000sqm office space and over 7,000 office workers
• Over 16,000 students study at the University of Canberra nearby
Parties interested in acquiring this key asset are invited to lodge an Expressions of Interest (EOI) by 4 pm on Thursday, 12 November 2020.
Please contact the selling agents to receive a detailed IM and access to further information, or to arrange an inspection of the property.