52 Kellett Street was designed and re-built by award winning Architects Aleksandar Projects for their own offices. No detail has been over looked and represents one of the best boutique offices offered within the Sydney market. The ideal tenant will be in the creative space; media, architecture, design, fashion or alike.
Located on the cusp of Darlinghurst and Potts Point, the building is just meters from Kings Cross train station and buses, short walk to the CBD, Surry Hills and Rushcutters Bay.
- Designed and built by architects for their own head office
- Gorgeous building generously spread over 4 floors
- 170sqm Floor plates; 398sqm internal office; 140sqm external balconies/terrace
- Open plan working environment with designated meeting/board rooms
- Currently 26 work stations with additional space and scope to add more
- Can be furnished or unfurnished, depending on requirements
- Multiple M/F and EOT facilities, Ducted AC, NBN, security systems and storage
- Multiple Balconies and terrace with views to the East
- Parking at the rear
- Short walk to Rail, bus and CBD
- Darlinghurst/Potts Point arguably the best spot for restaurants, cafes and coffee in Sydney