Raine and Horne Commercial is proud to present this magnificent freehold property situated at 318 Bronte Rd in Waverley to be sold by public auction.
The property boasts wide frontage 5.5 meters along with a 2-bedroom residence consisting of a kitchen, bathroom and the lounge room to the rear of the property is a huge backyard area ideal for extension and possible re-development (STCA) as well as rear access via High Street.
The property is ideal for the owner occupier or looking to completely update enjoy this wonderful location with its mix of well established businesses such as Reece plumbing, QE Supermarket, Bellagio Café just to name a few, excellent public transport, schools and is surrounded by a strong residential catchment so this location really has it all.
Or take advantage of the block size and re-develop into a boutique mixed use development (STCA).
• Total land area 217 Sqm*
• Total building area
• Includes Original retail shop plus 2 bedroom dwelling on the first floor & large rear yard with rear access in need of a complete update
• Zoning – Mixed Use
• Potential for mixed use development or renovation (STCA)
• Rear parking
• Located In the absolute heart of Bronte Road Shopping Village
• Immediate proximity to Bondi Junction, excellent public transport and surrounded by established businesses as well as excellent café’s and eateries
• Held by the same family for over 30 years
• Offered vacant possession, ideal for developers, owner occupiers or investors