All lots are UNDER OFFER or SOLD. Register by email to express your interest for the next stage of sales or current lease opportunities.
Perth’s industrial core has shifted with the arrival of the Roe Highway Logistics Park (RHLP), an exciting new estate development on the corner of Roe Highway and Welshpool Road East.
Located adjacent to Kewdale and Welshpool, RHLP is at the centre of Perth’s major arterial road network and forms an extension to the inner eastern core industrial precinct.
RHLP offers the best access of any industrial site in Perth, with RAV 7 truck accessibility from both Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway via traffic-light-controlled intersections. In addition, the Park benefits from rail access via the Kenwick Rail Freight Facility planned for late 2022.
Ideal for large logistics and industrial services businesses, RHLP caters for tenants and owner-occupiers looking to establish new premises.
The Park has been configured to provide a high degree of flexibility what can be built for business ranging from 1,000 – 20,000 sqm facilities.
• Within 13 kilometres of Perth CBD and just 5 kilometres from Perth Airport
• Situated in a prime industrial location (corner of Roe Highway and Welshpool Road East)
• Unrivalled access to Perth’s major arterial road network
• RAV 7 truck access from both Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway
• Freight rail access via the Kenwick Rail Freight Facility
• High-quality manicured streetscapes
• NBN and high-speed Telstra fibre optic connections available
Amenity includes a BP service station and a large commercial site on entry to the estate.
All lots are UNDER OFFER or SOLD. Register to express your interest for the next stage of sale or leasing opportunities.
Should you require development assistance we can also arrange complimentary building plans and building price ranges for any site in the estate.
For additional information, including plans and opportunities please contact Anthony Vulinovich on 0411 516 343.