19 Eureka Street, High Wycombe, WA 6057
Sale Price: $921,150
Land Bank Opportunity with Holding Income
Located approximately 5 kilometres from the heart of the Kewdale industrial precinct and only 1.5 kilometres from the Berkshire Road / Roe Highway intersection this landholding at 19 Eureka Street High Wycombe provides a rare opportunity to secure an affordable development site in an established yet growing corridor with holding income.
• Site Area: 2,070sqm*
• Frontage: 43 metres*
• Depth: 48 metres*
• Concrete Crossover with wide entry gate.
• Bitumen sealed with soak wells.
• Secure perimeter fencing.
• Established Industrial location.
• Current use is Light Industrial and currently sits within the Metro East Redevelopment Scheme.
• Services Include power, water, telecommunications and sewer. 19 Eureka Street is positioned only a short walk from the new High Wycombe train station, providing excellent public transport to the airport and wider Perth metropolitan region. The property is leased until September 2024. The tenant has an option to extend for a further 2 years. Current income is $47,610 per annum plus outgoings and GST. Sale Price: $921,150 (We have been advised that the Seller is not registered for GST and is not required to be registered for GST, therefore GST may not apply to this sale) *approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22496880
- Property Type:Land/Development
- Land Area:2070 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.