135 Logistics Boulevard is a 9196 sqm corner site located on the intersection of Logistics Blvd and Courtney Place. Opposite BP, the site has great presence and exposure.
Custom designed block to allow multiple access points for the sites potential development.
Located adjacent to Kewdale and Welshpool, Roe Highway Logistics Park is at the centre of Perth’s major arterial road network and forms an extension to the inner eastern core industrial precinct.
RHLP offers the best access of any industrial site in Perth, with RAV 7 truck accessibility from both Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway via traffic-light-controlled intersections. In addition, the Park benefits from rail access via the Kenwick Rail Freight Facility planned for late 2020.
Ideal for large logistics, factories and industrial services businesses, RHLP caters for tenants and owner-occupiers looking to establish new premises.
The Park has been configured to provide a high degree of flexibility in lot sizes, with the ability to cater to requirements from 2,400 square metres to 12 Hectares.
Key Estate Features:
• Within 13 kilometres of Perth CBD and just 5 kilometres from Perth Airport
• Situated in a prime industrial location (corner of Roe Highway and Welshpool Road East)
• Unrivalled access to Perth’s major arterial road network
• RAV 7 truck access from both Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway
• Freight rail access via the Kenwick Rail Freight Facility
• High-quality manicured streetscapes
• NBN and high-speed Telstra fibre optic connections available
Limited release, for additional information, including sales plans and pricing contact Anthony Vulinovich on 0411 516 343.