Property ID: 20612948
- A chance to purchase a piece of Toowoomba’s history.
- Land area – 1,113 sq m
- Fire damaged two story building on the corner of Mill St & Campbell St.
- Building has been made structurally safe.
- Engineers plans & report available upon request.
- Could be renovated for use either as hotel or for offices.
- Current liquor licence until June 2019 – can be transferred to new owner if required.
- Located in the Railway Parklands Priority Development Area.
- Submit your offer today – must be SOLD
- Inspections by appointment only with the selling agent.
Our full-service commercial real estate network can provide in-depth knowledge of local and regional property markets, with insight and understanding that comes from being a part of a long-established national and international property group. Committed to personalised service and achieving unsurpassed results, our clients continue to benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.
The Raine & Horne Commercial network is comprised of 100% owner-managed offices and includes numerous industry leaders and award winners. We employ agents who are empowered, encouraged to share and who maintain first rate communication to deliver the best possible outcome with every transaction. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of local and national trends and developments in the property industry, resulting in consistently cutting-edge services and holistic solutions for our clients.
Our industry experts embody and respect the family-oriented values synonymous with the Raine & Horne Commercial brand, allowing us to provide a complete range of professional services for all aspects of commercial, industrial, retail sales, leasing and specialist properties.