PA to the Directors of Raine&Horne Commercial Inner West/South Sydney and Raine&Horne Projects
We are looking to fill the important role of PA to the Directors of our 2 specialist agencies servicing the areas Commercial property and Project Marketing. We are seeking a driven and enthusiastic person to join our busy team, assisting the two directors transact, market and manage.
Raine & Horne Commercial Inner West / South Sydney handle the sale, lease and management of all types of commercial property. Raine & Horne Projects specialise in the sale of off the plan and newly complete apartments and townhouses. The agencies service the South Sydney, Inner West, City Fringe, St George & Canterbury-Bankstown regions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established award-winning team. You will benefit from the experience and knowledge gained by our immediate group of agencies that has been stablished for over 35 years and includes several high performing agents.
The position involves:
- Assisting the Directors to Identify & secure new opportunities
- Marketing the businesses
- Coordinating and implementing marketing initiatives
- Implementing systems and procedures across the team
- Preparing submissions
- Liaising with clients
- Coordinating property marketing
- Conduct inspections with buyers and tenants
- Negotiate sales & leases
- Work in a diverse range of sectors including industrial, office, retail development sites and project marketing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
- Certificate of Registration or License
- Vehicle & driver’s license
- Some experience in commercial, residential or projects agency preferred
With broad exposure to different property types, this diverse role is interesting and rewarding.
If this position sounds like one you will enjoy and make a success of please email your CV to Luke Smith Email [email protected]