Property ID: 18434691
Strategically positioned at the border of Crows Nest and St Leonards, 38 Oxley Street offers much more than just incredible convenience. A short walk to both St Leonards station and the thriving retail precinct of Crows Nest, and with immediate Pacific Highway access and an abundance of parking, this location caters exceptionally well to clients and staff.
The newly enhanced lobby leads into 5 floors of light-filled office and retail space. With long-term lease options available at excellent value, just 2 suites remain the building:
• Level 2 – 79 sqm. Boutique suite great for 5-9 staff – refurbished open plan with meeting room in place.
• Level 3 – 414 sqm. Exclusive whole floor! Refurbished open plan with 3 sides of natural light – accommodate up to 40 staff.
• Vibrant environment and surrounds – cafes, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets and retail on your doorstep.
• Ultra-convenience – a true gateway location
• Excellent transport links – 5 minutes walk to St Leonards station
• Recently Refurbished and well-presented interiors
• Each Floor offers 3 sides of Natural Light.
• Long term leases available
• Affordable rentals on offer
• Ample secured parking available in the building
To arrange an inspection, Contact Dan Ostowari on 0487 887 331 Or Jay Sheffield on 0412 964 823
Our full-service commercial real estate network can provide in-depth knowledge of local and regional property markets, with insight and understanding that comes from being a part of a long-established national and international property group. Committed to personalised service and achieving unsurpassed results, our clients continue to benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.
The Raine & Horne Commercial network is comprised of 100% owner-managed offices and includes numerous industry leaders and award winners. We employ agents who are empowered, encouraged to share and who maintain first rate communication to deliver the best possible outcome with every transaction. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of local and national trends and developments in the property industry, resulting in consistently cutting-edge services and holistic solutions for our clients.
Our industry experts embody and respect the family-oriented values synonymous with the Raine & Horne Commercial brand, allowing us to provide a complete range of professional services for all aspects of commercial, industrial, retail sales, leasing and specialist properties.