Property ID: 20939523
Prize industrial lot within the rapidly emerging eastern sector of the thriving Cambridge commercial-industrial precinct
- High exposure and easy access to Kennedy Drive
- Provides approx 4,386m of vacant land with frontage of approx 48 metres – fully fenced
- Approx 15 minutes from Hobart CBD and 3 minutes to Hobart International Airport
- Nearby businesses include Hydro Tas, Bidvest, East Coast Car Rentals, Eco Truss, Island Berries, Juicy Isle, Lewis Marine, Par Avion and Airport Undercover Parking. Close to Cambridge Park Homemaker Centre incorporating Harvey Norman
- Zoned “Light Industrial” the location and lot size provides a wide range of potential uses for single or multiple occupiers (Subject to Council Approval)
Our full-service commercial real estate network can provide in-depth knowledge of local and regional property markets, with insight and understanding that comes from being a part of a long-established national and international property group. Committed to personalised service and achieving unsurpassed results, our clients continue to benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.
The Raine & Horne Commercial network is comprised of 100% owner-managed offices and includes numerous industry leaders and award winners. We employ agents who are empowered, encouraged to share and who maintain first rate communication to deliver the best possible outcome with every transaction. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of local and national trends and developments in the property industry, resulting in consistently cutting-edge services and holistic solutions for our clients.
Our industry experts embody and respect the family-oriented values synonymous with the Raine & Horne Commercial brand, allowing us to provide a complete range of professional services for all aspects of commercial, industrial, retail sales, leasing and specialist properties.