Property ID: 19091067
• High exposure city fringe position within the prestigious Davey – Macquarie Street professional corridor. Close and easy access to the CBD, Sandy Bay commercial hub and Hobart waterfront
• Comprises a front two storey Georgian style building (c1855) converted to offices, with a mainly single level rear extension. Total gross building area 392m approx.
• Includes a large rear car park (10-11 vehicles approx), plus space for further parking
• Offered with Vacant Possession
• Zoned “Urban Mixed Use” potential alternative uses are many and varied, and include consulting rooms, visitor accommodation, residential etc, subject to relevant approvals
• Previously occupied by a single business, the property offers potential for multiple tenancies
|Building / Floor Area||392 sqm|
|Zoning||Urban Mixed Use|
Our full-service commercial real estate network can provide in-depth knowledge of local and regional property markets, with insight and understanding that comes from being a part of a long-established national and international property group. Committed to personalised service and achieving unsurpassed results, our clients continue to benefit from our network strength, which allows substantial cross-flow of international referral, advice and investment.
The Raine & Horne Commercial network is comprised of 100% owner-managed offices and includes numerous industry leaders and award winners. We employ agents who are empowered, encouraged to share and who maintain first rate communication to deliver the best possible outcome with every transaction. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of local and national trends and developments in the property industry, resulting in consistently cutting-edge services and holistic solutions for our clients.
Our industry experts embody and respect the family-oriented values synonymous with the Raine & Horne Commercial brand, allowing us to provide a complete range of professional services for all aspects of commercial, industrial, retail sales, leasing and specialist properties.