Shop 1B/128 William Street (Cnr Short Street), Galleria building, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
CBD Shopfront - Investment or Owner/occupier Potential
* Ground floor commercial premises of 112 sqm approx
* Currently under lease until 1.4.23, however tenant NOT continuing and relocating to larger premises. The shop can be obtained vacant earlier than 1.4.23 by negotiation if required by a purchaser looking to owner occupy.
* 1 allocated secure basement car space
* Rear access to shop
* Recognisable CBD commercial building with predominantly professional servcies occupants including solicitors, accountants, real estate agents, conveyancers amongst other retail users.
* Modern office layout
- open plan * Ideal for continued leasing or alternatively
- ready for a walk in start up opportunity for owner/occupiers * Ducted Air conditioning * Full glass direct Street frontage * Good street parking close by * Opposite Post office and near all CBD facilities * Strata Levies
- $5,989.12 PA GST Inc * Council Rates
- $3,258.35 PA 2022/2023 (land valued at $ 66,420 for land tax purposes ) * Suggested Rental
- $52,000.00 PA Ex GST * For further information contact Luke Horton Raine & Horne Commercial Port Macquarie Ph 6584 0544
- Property ID: L18594254
- Property Type:Retail
- Building / Floor Area:112 sqm
- Land Area:112 sqm
- Car Spaces:1
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.