Shop 1/11 Clarence Street (Cnr Munster), Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Commercial Investment Opportunity
* Established purpose built Cafe/Restaurant premises with lease in place to 'The Corner' Restaurant.
* Sold subject to existing lease.
* Prime corner position tenancy located in quality tourist accommodation building "Macquarie Waters" within CBD.
* Strata area 177 sqm approx comprising tenancy area of 125 sqm approx, plus 14 sqm approx basement coolroom/freezer room area + dry store and two (2) basement car spaces on title.
* Access to a large outdoor seating area through council licensed area.
* Five (5) years lease, annual rent reviews by 4%.
* lessee pays 100% Outgoings
• Council Rates
- $1,989.78 PA GST Exc • Strata Levies
- $15,375.52 PA GST Inc • Land Tax
- rateable value $63,794.00
- Nil • Water Charges
- as incurred * Food usage established in this location from completion of construction; since 2008
- purpose built for this usage. * Continued occupancy since 2008 as "The Corner" restaurant, only been two operators in that time with second operators still in place * Ample passing trade
- accommodation above and surrounding this property and business trade. * Tourist precinct. * Modern, well presented building. * Contact Luke Horton 0417 406 414 Raine & Horne Commercial for further information Shop 3, 136 William Street, Port Macquarie Ph 02 6584 0544
- Property ID: L9418800
- Property Type:Retail
- Building / Floor Area:177 sqm
- Land Area:125 sqm
- Car Spaces:2
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.