31 Jindalee Road, Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
Well presented Industrial Premises
* Building area of 528 sqm approx with 10 onsite car spaces.
* Land area: 1,000 Sqm approx
* Existing fit out includes large reception, waiting and office area, lunch room, dual amenities including a disabled compliant toilet/shower.
* Two roller shutter access doors offer easy clearance for deliveries and the dual glass shopfronts offer various entry configuration options.
* Suit continued use as Council approved indoor activity centre usage, which can encompass performing arts and martial arts, group recreation uses or revert to warehouse or industrial
* Zoned E4
- General Industrial zoning - * Very clean and well presented premises * Roller shutters are 3.5m high and 3.6m wide X 2 * Roof height is 3.6m at eaves and 4.8m at peak * Sale with vacant possession
- Current tenant relocating and vacant by 1.8.23 approx all gym equipment removed, paint reinstated, flooring back to concrete * Will suit owner occupiers for whole, or easily split for dual tenancy usage * Council rates
- $2,365.00 PA * For further information contact Raine & Horne Commercial Luke Horton 0417 406 414 Shop 3, 136 William Street, Port Macquarie T : 02 6584 0544
- Property ID: L1184557
- Property Type:Industrial/Warehouse
- Building / Floor Area:528 sqm
- Land Area:1000 sqm
- Car Spaces:10
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.