45 Iron Street, North Parramatta, NSW 2151
Small Block Of Residential Units
First time offered in 46 years, Raine & Horne Commercial Parramatta is pleased to present to market a rare opportunity to secure a small residential block located on the fringe of Parramatta CBD.
45 Iron Street has direct access to Parramatta CBD via Church Street. In close proximity are major arterial roads such as Windsor Road and James Ruse Drive.
The property also takes advantage of its proximity to Westmead Health Precinct, Parramatta Leagues Club, Commbank Stadium and is only 300m* to North Parramatta neighbourhood shops. A bus stop is located across the road and the Parramatta Light Rail (Est. 2023) is located 700m* on the corner of Church & Factory Streets.
• Passing Income: $89,460*
• Land Area: 767sqm*
• One (1) Title
• 4 x 2 Bedroom units
• 1 x 1 Bedroom unit
• Ongrade Parking and Double Lock Up Garage
• Full Brick Construction
• Fully Tenanted
• Potential Rental Upside on Refurbishment Open for Inspections will be held every Saturday from 11am to 12pm. (Auction Day Open for Inspection will be held 10:30am to 11am) For Sale via Auction
- Saturday 15th October 2022 Onsite at 11am For further details please call the exclusive agent. (*approximate)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L18887297
- Property Type:Land/Development
- Building / Floor Area:767 sqm
- Land Area:767 sqm
- Car Spaces:5
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.