Tim Storey - Senior Asset Manager
Tim comes to Raine & Horne Commercial with over 15 years of experience in Sydney's Commercial Property Industry and was also successfully self employed for 12 years. He has proven extensive knowledge, experience and leadership abilities and is delighted to be focusing his skills as the Senior Asset Manager.
Tim has previously been employed with Dexus Property Group as an Asset Manager. Prior to this he successfully completed multiple contracts with CBRE - Sydney as a Leasing Analyst for the Stockland property group of approximately $8 Billion and Dexus property's portfolio of approx $10 Billion. With his wealth of experience, our clients will be very well served by his;
- Professional, service orientated approach to investments & assets
- Ability to build productive long term relationships through rapport & knowledge
- Skills in identifying and closing out strategic opportunities with win - win outcomes.
Awards & Achievements
- The Sydney Morning Herald Commercial - Industrial Property award for Marketing
- Rotary International Paul Harris Fellowship for Outstanding Community Service & Contribution
- The Mosman Daily Award for Outstanding Small Business
- North Shore Times Award for Outstanding Small Business
- Shakespeares Pies Franchise of the Year
- Client comes first attitude
- Marketing and negotiation skills
- Driven to achieve a successful result