This iconic whole floor strata office which also includes the additional mezzanine with internal staircase is a rare find amongst the remaining offices in Milsons Point. Suite 7 is bursting with amazing features beyond the already breathtaking views from the floor to ceiling windows across Sydney Harbor and Lavender Bay; the internal bathrooms, ample storage and sky lights, kitchen, partitioned offices as well as open works spaces only scratches the surface, as the options here are endless.
• 377sqm of floor space
• 2 single car spaces (with direct access into the property for the car park)
• Grand professional entrance
• Multiple open plan works spaces and workstations
• Glass partitioned executive offices
• Self-contained, separate Male & Female bathrooms
• Internal kitchen and storage throughout
• Separate storage area (which could be changed for multiple uses)
• A unique internal mezzanine level with a wide glass frontage overlooking Lavender Bay
• A flexible B4 Mixed use Zoning which could allow for a partial conversion to a residential use (subject to council approval).
This property is being offered for the first time since 1987, 33 years since it was last made available for purchase. Sitting on Sydney Harbours edge, this truly 1 of a kind property is only a moments stroll from Milsons Point train station, wharf and bus stops providing access to forms of public transport making it easily accessible for all staff and team members.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES: WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS – 10:15am – 10:45am.
For sale via public auction:
10:30am Tuesday 8TH DECEMBER 2020
Auction Works: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
For any further information, to obtain an Information Memorandum, please contact Nick Moloney – 0477 545 111.