A truly phenomenal and unequaled land holding of 12,160.20sqm of land, 10 owners collectively offering this prospective development site situated on the affluent Upper North Shore. This premier development site is offered as blank canvass providing a truly unique level of design opportunities and options STCA and state planning. An incredible place to live, with immediate access to a range of public and top private schools, close to public transport, cafés, shops, wide tree-lined streets & a friendly neighborhood atmosphere. This rare opportunity is made available by an organized collective, looking to work towards favorable planning outcomes to suite all parties, optimize the potential development controls for the site, and deliver an outcome that will assist Kur-ring-gai Council in giving back affordable medium density dwellings or others, to the local community.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
• 12,160.20sqm of land
• 10 coordinated & prepared landowners (will consider option offers)
• Significant anticipated population growth for the Ku-ring-gai council
• Shortage of medium density dwellings in the Ku-ring-gai precinct
• Ku-ring-gai has the highest rate of fully owned homes in NSW*
• Existing challenge for Council is to plan for an affordable range of housing whilst protecting the visual landscape highly valued by the community*
• Anticipating the high priority for Ku-ring-gai to identify diverse, adaptable housing needs of the changing community which does not currently accommodate for downsizers & the elderly population*
• Owners secured by memorandum of understanding
• Existing written agreement between the owners with regards to the fund distribution method
• Organized group of owners who understand the anticipated timing and planning objectives to achieve a successful outcome.
*source – Ku-ring-gai LEP review report 2018.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DUE DILIGENCE –
Please contact Nick Moloney the Exclusive selling agent for due diligence information relating to the property.
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
EOI CLOSURE DATE: 19TH October 2020 – 4:00pm
For any further information, to obtain an Information Memorandum, please do not hesitate to contact Nick Moloney – 0477 545 111