Perfectly positioned in Midtown Sydney CBD, Museum Towers – 267 Castlereagh Street is situated directly opposite the Downing Center Local & District courthouse. Offering a 24/7 concierge service, secure parking on title and wealth visitor parking, squash courts, pool, and gymnasium, as well as the professional self-contained commercial office suite, 127.267 Castlereagh which ticks all of the boxes.
KEY PROPERTY FEATURES:
• 107sqm office area + 14sqm car space (121sqm strata area)
• Private balcony on title
• Secure parking within the building
• Professional office setting with multiple work areas & zones
• Option to fit-out & partition to the desired layout/ configuration
• 2 x split system Air Conditioners
• Cabled skirting for phone & internet
• Internal kitchen
• Separate storage area
• Internal Male & Female bathrooms/ toilets
• Floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding doors providing phenomenal natural light
267 Castlereagh Street is within walking distance to Town Hall, Central Museum Stations providing immediate access to public transport. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, cafes and eateries, Museum Towers is the ideal position for any professional setting.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION TIMES: WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS – 11:15am – 11:45am
For any further information, to obtain an Information Memorandum, please Nick Moloney – 0477 545 111