Career Opportunity - Sales Administrator
We are looking for a great sales administrator with the same moral compass to join our progressive, leading and stimulating Team. An opportunity to work with NSW’s No. 1 selling commercial agent in Raine & Horne.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Diary management
- High attention to detail
- Adaptable to change & always striving to make the team better
- Databases & CRM entries, CRM maintenance and management
- Expense management & reconciliation
- Draft presentations and documents
- Provide assistance on matters requiring research or investigation
- Provide organisational support for meetings and functions as well as take minutes meeting minutes where required.
- Liaise with vendors (sellers) buyers and solicitors and external suppliers
- Marketing of multi-million Dollar commercial properties
- Social media content creation and marketing plans
Attributes and skills suggested for this role:
- Required current NSW certificate of registration is essential to apply for this position
- Ability to multitask under pressure & prioritise workload (priority list provided)
- Demonstrate the ability to be professional with customer service skills
- General administrative abilities
- Team mentality - team saying “Teamwork makes the dream work” “mistakes are made for us to learn”
- Ability to anticipate required work based on the team’s progress
- Immaculate personal presentation (continuous meetings with clients, videographers’ photographers & buyers)
We are a fast-paced energetic positive high energy company and if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today.
We provide sensational training platforms, clear direction and step by step manuals in order to set you up to succeed. Our positive and fostering environment has been complimented by existing staff who are essential in our office and team culture.
We don’t have opportunities come up like this very often so don’t delay, get your resume in today!
E. [email protected]