Building Area: 753m2 (approx) Strata Area: 1,360m2 (approx)
Located in the heart of the Beresfield Industrial area its position provides ready access to the major road networks including the M1 Motorway and New England Highway. This makes this location the ideal springboard to supply services to Newcastle and the Port, to the Valley and the mines and even further afield to Northern NSW. The building has been established as a place of worship but has general features that would suit may industries, including:.
- Fully air-conditioned and insulated building
- Large glass entry/foyer waiting area including reception
- Carpeted commercial offices
- (2) separate amenity areas including; disabled, male, female and shower
- Large kitchen doubling as a canteen servery off the main foyer
- Main area used as auditorium with stage and full sound and lighting system (this can be negotiated as a separate item)
- Rear separate area with crche and open plan area including amenities
- (25) On-site secure car parks
This multi-purpose facility has a basic structure and layout that with slight modifications would suit a myriad of users that are permitted within the IN Light Industrial zoning.