INDUSTROPLEX LAND FINAL STAGE – FOR SALE AS AN ENGLOBO SITE
• Total area 6.329 ha
• 24/7 prime industrial land site. Industroplex is located on the Bruce Highway at Paget, 6 km south of the Mackay CBD, 3km from Mackay Airport and 2 km from the Mackay Railway Yards.
• Strategically positioned to gain access to major link roads to Bowen Basin Coal Mines (Moranbah), North Mackay By-pass to Abbot Point/Airlie Beach/Townsville, south to Dalrymple Bay/Hay Point coal terminals/Sarina/Brisbane.
• The precinct is fast becoming a major transport hub with the establishment of a new Transit Centre/Truck Stop on the Bruce Highway, Followmont Transport and other carriers and transport-related service industries.
• Industroplex is zoned Industrial (High Impact) which permits a 24 hour, 7 days a week operation.
• B-double access roads to Bruce Highway
• The 6.329 ha site is the final stage of the Industroplex Industrial Estate in Paget
• The industrial hub is also home to a number major international and national companies including Hastings Deering Cat, Hitachi, Emeco, Monodelphs, Blackwoods, Komatsu and more
Contact Col Wilson on 0429 493 773 or by email [email protected] for more information