A new multi-million dollar transit centre/truck stop has just been built in Mackay’s industrial precinct at Paget!
BP has just finished completion on the Bruce Highway just south of Mackay’s City Gates. The transit centre is strategically placed at the new highway roundabout junction that will link the coming Northern Bypass Road and eventually the proposed Walkerston Bypass, carrying traffic to the Bowen Basin coal fields & Moranbah.
Just over 3 ha of prime/level industrial land is now available for sale neighbouring the transit centre. The site is ideal for transport related activities or any use falling under council’s a ‘high impact’ 24/7 industrial category. The transit centre is the catalyst for the new precinct to become the economic/commercial hub for the wider Paget industrial estate.
- For sale 31,130m2 Zoned 24/7 Industrial (High Impact)
- B-double access
- 125 metre frontage to Diesel Drive & exposure to the Bruce Highway
- Surrounded by international & national companies including Followmont Transport, Hastings Deering-Cat, Monadelphous, Origin Energy and Blackwoods
- Minutes to Mackay Airport & rail link & 12 minutes to the CBD
- Priced to sell and available now!
Contact Col Wilson on 0429 493 773 for more information.