• High exposure city fringe position within the prestigious Davey – Macquarie Street professional corridor. Close and easy access to the CBD, Sandy Bay commercial hub and Hobart waterfront
• Comprises a front two storey Georgian style building (c1855) converted to offices, with a mainly single level rear extension. Total gross building area 392m approx.
• Includes a large rear car park (10-11 vehicles approx), plus space for further parking
• Offered with Vacant Possession
• Zoned “Urban Mixed Use” potential alternative uses are many and varied, and include consulting rooms, visitor accommodation, residential etc, subject to relevant approvals
• Previously occupied by a single business, the property offers potential for multiple tenancies