A/10 Corella Close, Berkeley Vale, NSW 2261
Sale $6.5m + GST/ Lease $320k p.a net+GST
Building A 10 Corella Close, Berkeley Vale 3,100m2
Under construction and nearing completion, this freestanding industrial building offers outstanding warehousing and logistics capacity. Located within Berkeley Vale industrial hub, the area accommodates national brands such as Trendpac, Sanitarium, Mars Food Australia, Interpod Australia and Linfox. Easy access to the M1 motorway and within a one of the fastest growth corridors in NSW.
Occupation anticipated 1st October 2022, subject to Occupation Certificate.
Having 16 meters internal clearance, the buildings offer amazing cubic capacity and almost unmatched raking capabilities within the immediate area. Extremely competitive rental of circa $110/m2 net per annum & opportunity to purchase for a touch over $2,000/m2 + GST.
• Building has 3 roller shutters
• Well designed office component
• Maximum internal height of 16 meters
• Minimum clearance of 7.5 meters
• Neighbouring Sanitarium, Linfox, Mars Food Australia, Trendpac, Interpod Australia & Power Projects International as a manufacturing and distribution hub for the Central Coast For Lease $320,000 per annum + outgoings + GST For Sale $6.5 million + GST Inspections are strictly by appointment throughout the construction process. For further information contact Brad Rogers 0459 921 122
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L16588831
- Property Type:Industrial/Warehouse
- Building / Floor Area:3100 sqm
- Land Area:22500 sqm
- Car Spaces:30
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.