About - Raine & Horne Strata Canberra
Raine & Horne Strata forms part of Raine & Horne Commercial Canberra (RHCC) which was recently awarded Australia’s No.1 Commercial Agency through the Real Estate Institute of Australia. It is a locally owned and operated multi-faceted agency with a team of skilled and dedicated professionals providing the services of Strata and Body Corporate Management, Facilities Management, Property Management, Sales & Leasing and Property Consultancy services.
In the Strata field we differentiate ourselves in the market as we take a ‘hands on' approach and treat each asset as if it was our own. We perform services that we would expect of a Strata company if we owned the property ourselves. The skills and knowledge from our award winning Commercial Property business is directly applied to our Strata Management.
Our philosophy is simple: ‘work closely together with the building owners to protect/improve the assets in a value for money approach.
Our Strata Management division also incorporates a Facilities Management Service. We believe this is an essential service for any commercial and medium to large residential body corporate complexes. Our Facilities Management Division specialises in maintenance contracts for all building services, Occupational Health & Safety compliance, general maintenance and the like. The Strata Manager and Facilities Manager work closely together and at all times ensure:
- The owners receive value for money on all services pertaining to the building;
- Undertake regular on-site inspections of the building;
- All works performed on the building are followed through to ensure quality of workmanship and value for money;
- 24 hour 7 days per week maintenance call centre;
- Notify building occupiers of impending works i.e. Any maintenance, window cleaning, etc.
As an owner of the property within a Strata complex, whether you are an investor or owner occupier, you will have comfort in the knowledge that your building is maintained and operated efficiently for your benefit now and well into the future.
We believe that there are a number of key benefits with appointing us as Strata Managers, including:-
- A proactive and informed approach to the management, with a detailed understanding of the nature of the building and its services;
- Facilities Management Service as part of the Strata Management;
- We take a ‘hands on’ approach to our managements;
- We perform the services that we would expect a Strata company to do if we owned the property ourselves;
- Also take a ‘value for money’ approach;
- The continued appointment of a senior management team to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the building;
- Our competitive fee structure.
We have an excellent understanding of Canberra and can dedicate time and resources to ensuring each of our clients’ needs are properly met.