42-44 Railway Parade, Logan Central, QLD 4114
High Exposure Site Opposite Train Station
- 1,324sqm* block with 36m* wide road frontage
- Great location directly opposite the walk bridge from the Woodridge train station
- Centre zoning allowing for huge amount of potential uses eg: Community Centre, Health Care Service, Educational Establishment, Sport & Recreation, Place of Worship, Service Station, Shopping Centre etc (as per Logan Council website and subject to council approval)
- Excellent signage opportunity on busy road
- Easy access to Wembley Road and Compton Road
- Ideal site for a community organisation to call home For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call the Agents Andrew Honeybone from Raine & Horne Commercial or Brian Manne from Ellison Specialised Properties Pty Ltd.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22232346
- Property Type:Land/Development
- Land Area:1324 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.