3/13 Merritt Street, Capalaba, QLD 4157
Sold for $590,000 (Apr 19, 2022)
219sqm Well Presented Industrial Unit with Multiple Features
This northern facing tilt panel industrial unit has a corporate office fit out and inspection will not disappoint. It is located in a small complex of four units in the heart of Capalaba's flood free industrial precinct and offers an excellent opportunity for an astute investor or owner occupier to secure a quality built industrial property for the future. It is currently tenanted until 9 July 2023.
* 50sqm of ducted air conditioned reception, office, kitchenette and lunchroom on ground floor with shower and toilet
* 50sqm of ducted air conditioned offices, kitchen and toilet on first floor
* Fully data cabled throughout
* 119sqm clear span insulated warehouse with three phase power
* Container height electric roller door
* Alarm and security screens
* 6.5kW solar panel system on roof
* Secure lockup compound
* Double crossover access to the complex
* Current net rental income of approximately $25,200 per annum
* Current outgoings approximately $9,879 per annum
* No GST applicable
* All floor sizing noted above is approximate
For further information and to arrange an inspection please contact Exclusive Agents, Colin Tucker and Joseph Intelisano.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L1332168
- Property Type:Industrial/Warehouse
- Building / Floor Area:219 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.