This exceptionally well presented commercial strata titled unit is located on one of the busiest retail intersections in Cleveland with constant exposure to pedestrian and vehicle traffic. There is a solid lease in place with 2 × 5 year options. Features include:
- Well appointed reception and waiting area
- Four consultancy rooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Rear storage area with kitchenette
- Excellent signage and exposure to passing traffic
- Ample car parking available on street and in rear car park
- Complex has popular landmark cafe on the corner with al fresco dining
- Tenancy is surrounded by retail shops, food outlets and commercial offices
- Current five year lease expires 3/2/2024 with 2 × 5 year options
- Current annual net rental income of $27,738.24 provides a solid 7.9% return
- Current outgoings $7040 per annum
- Information Memorandum available on request
For further information and to arrange an inspection (by appointment only) please contact Exclusive Agent, Colin Tucker.
Cleveland is one of Redland City’s premier coastal suburbs, located approximately 30 kilometres from Brisbane on the western shores of Moreton Bay, with daily ferry services to North Stradbroke Island. With a population of approximately 15,000 people it provides an enviable lifestyle for residents and businesses.