1/178-182 Redland Bay Road, Capalaba, QLD 4157
Investment Opportunity - Prominent Showroom on Capalaba's Main Retail/Commercial Strip
This 593sqm eastern facing, modern tilt panel unit is located at the entrance to the Capalaba Hub commercial complex on Redland Bay Road.
GO Electrical, a wholly owned subsidiary of Metal Manufactures Pty Limited, has been a long standing tenant since 2012 and their current lease term expires on 31/3/2027 with 2 x 3 year options.
Property features include:
* 405sqm (approx.) air conditioned showroom with automatic entry doors, suspended ceiling and recessed lighting
* 11sqm (approx.) air conditioned manager's office at the rear
* 137sqm (approx.) insulated warehouse with electric container height roller door and three phase power
* 40sqm approved load bearing mezzanine storage
* Own amenities
- lunchroom and male & female toilets * Excellent signage and exposure on Redland Bay Road * Full drive through access with entry/exit points on both Redland Bay Road and Steel Street * 94 car parks in the complex * Annual gross income of $125,000 * Outgoings are currently $7,853 per annum * Information Memorandum available on request For further information and to arrange an inspection (by appointment only) please contact Exclusive Agents Colin Tucker and Nick Comino.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L11390914
- Property Type:Showrooms/Bulky
- Building / Floor Area:593 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.