• 490sqm freestanding showroom, office and warehouse
• Situated on a 506sqm Mixed Use (zoned) site
• Versatile building and zoning providing for showroom, retail, office and light industrial
• Food and beverage (both retail and commercial) will be considered
• First time offered to market in over 20 years
• Existing fitted cold room (previously used to store flowers)
• Off street car parking for four (4) vehicles
• Occupied by Perrots Florists for over two decades
• Unrivaled position directly opposite the RBWH and less than 2km from the CBD
This unique freestanding building is situated at the end of Butterfield Street directly opposite the Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital. The position is unrivaled being less than 2km from the CBD with easy access to Brisbane’s northern and southern suburbs via Lutwyche Road and Bowen Bridge Road and nearby Herston Road will put you on the Westside in around 10 minutes.
Standalone buildings of this nature are extremely rare coupled with the flexible Mixed Use zoning provides for a variety of uses including showroom/ large format retail, distribution/ storage and office space or light industrial uses. The property lends itself to food and beverage as well with the possibility of a commercial kitchen for production plus ancillary retail to service the hospital and immediate area.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID: 1132493
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?