Natural light, polished concrete, and warm wood set the tone for this newly renovated industrial warehouse.
• Mezzanine fully approved and certified
• 100sqm* ground level polished concrete
• 65sqm* mezzanine polished concrete and Tasmanian oak
• Windows on ¾ of the unit with ample natural light
• Security bars on ground-level windows and doors
• High-end CCTV and camera doorbells
• New plumbing, electrical , data & gas
• Two exclusive use car parks with state of the are automatic collapsible parking bollards
• Full height electric roller door
• Storage cupboards on both levels and under the stairs
• Fully air-conditioned, 3 phase power
• Two full bathrooms, with showers and bath
• Private meeting room/ office/ boardroom with full kitchenette including stove and oven and slimline dishwasher
• Separate full domestic kitchen with Miele dishwasher
• Small commercial kitchen
The studio is nestled between Stafford city shopping centre, Bunnings, a flower market, a brew shop, and the best coffee in town at Hugs Café
Windorah St runs directly off Stafford Rd at Stafford adjacent to the Stafford City Shopping Complex that has a major bus interchange. The property offers easy access to major northside arterial roads and is approximately 7-8 radial km from the CBD.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your Exclusive Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID 111160
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?