• 405sqm well presented freestanding building
• Prominent position in rapidly gentrifying and transforming Collingwood St precinct
• High quality blockwork construction and recent significant internal refurbishment
• 280sqm warehouse and 125sqm mezzanine office/ residence
• 405sqm Low Impact Industry zoned site
• Directly opposite brand new development – “Craft’d Ground”
– Micro Brewery
– Coffee Roaster
– Training Studio
– Pastry Kitchen
• Ample on-site car parking
• Surrounded by established and thriving operators including Fonzie Abbot (Roaster and Brewery), Collingwood Black (café a function venue), She Bang Coffee and McDonalds
A great opportunity exists to jump on board Brisbane’s next wave of gentrification and secure a premier position – 34 Collingwood Street presents a unique opportunity for artisans, tastemakers and creators to join this exciting Collingwood St precinct!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your Exclusive Raine & Horne or Blue Commercial agents.
Listing ID: 5167509
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?