Located on Anzac avenue in the heart of the Redcliffe Commercial/Retail hub, as well as only being a stones throw from the Redcliffe waterfront and Redcliffe parade, which boasts the Redcliffe Jetty markets as well as several popular restaurants. This large 2,103sqm allotment represents a rare opportunity to secure prime development land in what has historically been a tightly held area. Offering great advertising exposure to busy Anzac ave while also boasting ample on-site parking this property is ideal for any investor looking to purchase with great upside development potential.
- Strategic 2,103sqm corner allotment consisting of two existing commercial buildings
- Mixed Use Urban Neighbourhood/Centre Zone
- 21 metre build height maximising future development potential
- Existing holding income
- Located in heart of Redcliffe Peninsula commercial/retail hub
- Flexibility to Invest / Occupy / Develop / Landbank
- Genuine Vendors have given clear instructions to sell
Just 32 kilometres north of Brisbane’s CBD, Redcliffe is accessible via the Bruce Highway and the Gateway Arterial Road to the Port of Brisbane and the Brisbane domestic and international airports (only 20 minutes away). The suburb has a diverse range of both public and private business activities including tourism, manufacturing and light industry, retail and the fishing and seafood industry. The subject property has public transport connections out front and is walking distance from the beach.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact your EXCLUSIVE Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID 21137903