• 600sqm freestanding warehouse
• 832sqm corner site zoned Low Impact Industry
• Prominent frontages of ~29m to Park Street and ~26m to Nariel Street
• Prime opportunity to occupy or develop in the future while enjoying holding income
• Access via three roller doors (one from Nariel Street and two from Park Street)
• On-site parking for around ten vehicles
• Directly adjoining Albion Park Raceway
• Less than 250m to Albion Fine Trades and 850m to Bunnings Newstead
• Do not miss this rare opportunity in an extremely tightly held area!
The subject property, situated on the corner of Park and Nariel Streets, offers discerning purchasers a chance at acquiring a quality landholding in the rapidly gentrifying suburb of Albion, only 4km from the CBD. The flexible property provides purchasers the opportunity to occupy or redevelop the building in the future or develop the low impact industry zoned site while enjoying reasonable holding income.
Auction In-Rooms (if not sold prior) Thursday 17 December 2020 at 11am at View Hotel, Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your Exclusive Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID: 3951978
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?