• 300sqm* freestanding office/warehouse building
• Situated on a 276sqm General Industry B zoned site
• 165sqm* warehouse plus mezzanine storage
• 135sqm* showroom/office over two floors
• On-site car parking plus ample street parking on Sandgate Road
• Large rear windows providing excellent natural light and ventilation
• Huge exposure to busy Sandgate Road
• Prime repositioning or owner occupier opportunity!
127 Sandgate Road, Albion is an extremely rare freestanding building to be offered to the market. Its strategic position provides convenient access to the Inner City Bypass (900m) and Kingsford Smith Drive (600m) plus immediate access to Northern arterial roads.
Albion is undergoing rapid gentrification as light industrial uses undergo change due to a shift in consumer demand off the back of high density residential development in parts of the suburb and the suburbs proximity to the CBD. A great example of this is Albion Fine Trades precinct situated less than 200m from the site and less than 500m from the Collingwood Street precinct.
The property is being offered for Sale or Lease – Offers to purchase closing Friday 30th October 2020.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Exclusive Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID: 3180793