“The Coterie”, a prestigious collaboration from award winning design teams at Rothelowman and Bruce Henderson Architects. The Coterie is a mixed use development and modern day sanctuary which includes within its design the St Pauls Bakery heritage facade and original bakers oven.
- The Coterie – 2 x residential towers over 26 levels
- Prestigious collaboration of Rothelowman and Bruce Henderson Architects
- Heritage retail and office space fronting St Pauls Tce
- Available separately or in one line to make 643sqm of prime space
- 520sqm providing net return of $230,000 on a brand new 5 year lease
- 123sqm prime heritage retail space
- Unique heritage “St Pauls Bakery” facade
- Original saw-tooth heritage roof
- Exclusive onsite parking plus visitor bays
- 249 × 1 and 2 bedrooom apartments and 4 penthouses
- The elegant building silhouette is wrapped in a flowing, monochromatic motif
- Roof top pool located on level 27 of each building
- Ample onsite parking for 212 cars plus 35 visitor bays
The Coterie features premium retail and commercial opportunities for both Sale and Lease central to everything and moments from The Flatiron, the RNA Showground Redevelopment and The Valley Railway Station.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Raine & Horne Commercial agents.
Listing ID: 1095815